Tonight city council members will be considering the following items:
- Ordinance 2567 on first reading: providing and appropriating funds for defraying the expenses and liabilities of the City of Montrose, Colorado, during the fiscal year beginning January 1, 2022.
- Consideration of Resolution 2021-23, repealing and replacing Chapters 3-1, 3-2, and 3-3 of the City of Montrose Regulations Manual and updating the fee schedule. This touches on my report on the utility fee increase from last week.
- Ordinance 2568 on first reading, repealing Title 6 Chapter 1 Section 26 (6-1-26) only, regarding loitering.
- Ordinance 2565 on second reading, for the annexation of the McCracken Addition.
- Ordinance 2566 on second reading, providing for the zoning of the McCracken Addition as a "B-3" General Commercial District.
- Ordinance 2569 on first reading, amending the zoning designation of a portion of parcel #3767-202-00-907, from "P", Public District, to "B-3", General Commercial District.
- 2021 Intergovernmental Agreement between the City and County of Montrose, pertaining to the development of land surrounding the City.
You can look ahead at the agenda items and meeting packet here.